Unlike the dentist's office, the dental clinic has a larger area, more workplaces, and a wider range of services that can be provided to patients.
The team is larger and composed of specialists in various fields. The dental clinic has a reception and a waiting room; there may be a consultation room.
The biggest advantage of choosing treatment at a dental clinic is that you can find everything you need for the health and beauty of your smile in one place. This saves you time, which we all know is a limited resource.
The dental clinic offers various services, mostly depending on the capacity and staff available. Starting with basic procedures such as caries treatment, tooth extraction, and endodontic treatment, we go through tartar removal, placement of crowns and bridges, and ending with teeth whitening.
Some clinics also offer a wide range of services in the field of periodontology, orthodontics, dental surgery, maxillofacial surgery, cosmetic dentistry, and others.
In today's age of technology, you often do serious research before trusting a specialist in a certain field. That is why it is good to get acquainted with the information you find on the internet about the dental clinic you have visited and the reviews of its clients.
It is essential to check whether the clinic offers exactly those services of interest to you. You must also be aware of the equipment that is available there. And last but not least, of course, is the team.
It is always good to rely on dental professionals with many years of experience and a really good education, who do not stop to improve and get acquainted with the latest in the field of dentistry.
There is always the convenience factor, related to the location and opening hours of the dental clinic. But if all of the above makes you feel confident that you have made the right choice, whether you will travel a little longer for the appointment with the dentist is not so important.
The modern dental clinic is recognized because it practices the so-called "modern dentistry". This definition is a combination of science and technology mixed with a dose of art. It consists of research, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions in the oral cavity.
In modern dentistry, the emphasis is on the effective treatment of problems with teeth and gums and proper prevention, oral hygiene, and care for the good appearance of the smile.
Of course, all this can not be done 100% without high-quality equipment according to the latest trends. It is a must for any dental clinic that calls itself modern. It is able to provide services at the highest level and achieve the results that patients expect as quickly and painlessly as possible as a result of it.
Kavident Dental Centre is the right choice if you are looking for a fast, effective, and modern dental treatment in Sofia. The team of specialists working there is ready to meet the highest requirements, and you can always expect a personal approach and adequate consultation.
Specialists in various fields of dental medicine provide you with the convenience of receiving all services in one place. Whether it is about prevention and mandatory oral hygiene, an orthodontic problem that requires surgical treatment or treatment with orthodontic appliances, filling a tooth, making a crown or bridge.
Kavident offers a wide variety of services, including periodontal treatment, root canal treatment, functional diagnostics, implantology, and pediatric dentistry. We also offer a wide range of services in aesthetic dentistry - bingeing, laser whitening, veneering, and more.
And the second biggest advantage of Kavident after the team of professionals is the modern equipment that is available.
1. CEREC technology is designed for functional and aesthetic restoration of severely damaged teeth. This happens in just one visit to our clinic. It is used for automated design and creation of ceramic inlays, onlays, overlays, crowns, or veneers.
2. The Zumax OMS2350 LED Dental microscope is used in various dental procedures and guarantees maximum precision of the dentist's activity. It is most often used in root canal treatment.
3. Thanks to the digital intraoral camera for dentists at Kavident, there is not a single hidden and inaccessible place in the oral cavity. With its help, the dentists can easily give you advice on which areas to pay more attention to in oral hygiene care. It also allows you to view and print a detailed image of the implants or obstructions that have been made for you.
4. Microscope glasses are of great benefit to dental professionals because teeth and gums require great attention to detail, which they guarantee.
5. Airflow is an innovative dust and water jet device for efficient and gentle cleaning and polishing of tooth surfaces.
6. 3D technologies are used in long and specific treatments such as implant placement. It first performs a digital visualization to determine each implant's correct location as accurately as possible.
7. Laser whitening is much more efficient and gentle than other technologies. The desired effect can be achieved with just one visit. This is the most preferred procedure in cosmetic dentistry.
8. The Waterlase water laser is an innovative way to painlessly and quickly remove caries in conditions of guaranteed precision and maximum sterility.
At Kavident, patients are the center of attention. Every dental specialist first considers your needs and desires and is ready to give you a comprehensive professional consultation on what procedures you need and exactly how the treatment will go. A plan with specific steps is also being prepared.
At Kavident, you can get the best advice on how to take care of your own oral hygiene. You can get acquainted with the latest in the field of dental medicine and decide to undergo an aesthetic procedure, for example, which you have never heard of before.
At Kavident, you will be warmly welcomed, and the pleasant, modern, and cozy atmosphere will make you completely forget that you came to a dentist.
Here, you will receive the highest level of services, as evidenced by the guarantee provided by the clinic for specific procedures. If you want the best care for your smile, Kavident is the place to go.